Effective as of 01 January 2019
2. Use of the Site
The Company is providing the materials on this Site for your personal information and lawful non-commercial use only. The copyright in all materials on this Site including without limitation, website design, text, graphics, and underlying code are owned or licensed by the Company. All other intellectual property rights are reserved by the Company. Downloading of any information, content, or images may be used solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and nothing on this Site should be considered as granting any license or right under any copyright law, trademark, or other intellectual property right of the Company or any third party. In connection with viewing and using this Site, you are permitted to temporarily download one copy of the materials posted on this Site onto a single computer or mobile device for your personal, non-commercial viewing purposes only. If you print out any pages on this Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, all copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original materials must be retained on such printed copies. You may not mirror or archive any part of this Site or any material contained on this Site on any server, computer, or mobile device without the Company’s prior written permission. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from this Site. The information contained on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject the Company to any additional registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
The Company will not be liable if for any reason this Site, or any linked website, is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
You may need to register to use this Site. The Company may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password, or other information that you provide. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials. The Company is not responsible for any use of your credentials caused by your failure to keep them confidential. You are responsible for promptly notifying the Company of any unauthorized use of your credentials or account of which you become aware.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS WITH REPSECT TO THE CONTENTS OF AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE MAY BECOME OUTDATED OVER TIME. THE COMPANY MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO CORRECT OR UPDATE ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THESE MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED BY LAW.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company may terminate your login credentials and/or other access privileges and remove and discard any content you may have provided without notice to you for any reason, at the Company’s sole discretion.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company related to your use of this Site. Failure to enforce any provision herein will not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. If the Company provides you with a translation of the English language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version will control if there is any conflict.
6. Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
The Company is under no obligation to review or monitor, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from activities occurring on this Site. You are responsible for the information that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit using this Site, including through the medical information request form.
You agree not to:
- Use or exploit any portion of this Site to provide any commercial services, “spam” or other unsolicited communications to third parties or offer any portion of this Site to any third party;
- Impersonate another person or entity, including without limitation, a representative of the Company or its officers, directors, employees, or agents, falsely represent or misrepresent your affiliate with another person or entity, or otherwise manipulate identifiers that would disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through this Site;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit without authorization any material that contains personal or private information concerning any third-party person or entity, including without limitation, phone number(s) or addresses, credit/debit cards, account numbers, social security numbers, passwords, or other similar information;
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent or (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index “scrape,” “data mine,” or otherwise gather content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without the Company’s express prior written consent;
- Use this Site for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state or federal law or regulation or the law or regulation of any foreign government.
Notwithstanding the foregoing and subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the Company grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of much materials. The Company reserves the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time, and without notice.
How to request a Return/Exchange/Refund:
- Contact us via the Contact Us page by CLICKING HERE to verify that your item is available for return before taking any other steps. Our assigned agent will get back to you with details on how to take the next step.
- Repackage the item including all original parts, packing materials, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of merchandise damaged after receipt could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items for return must be unused and undamaged to qualify for the refund. Do not send items back in a regular envelope, this is not sufficient packaging and can cause items to be lost in the mail or damaged in transit. Padded envelopes or boxes are required and are provided free of charge by USPS if sending Flat Rate Priority Mail.
- Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package, and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item or if you prefer to have a replacement sent out.
- For defective returns, you will be issued a pre-paid return label. For non-defective returns, you will need to send the package back to the address which will be emailed to you by our agent.
- If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 3 to 10 business days of receiving the items and will be applied directly to the payment method that was used to make the purchase.
Please be advised that usually refunds can take up to 5 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. Refunds can only be issued to the original form of payment for the corresponding order.
This site might hyperlink to different locales which are not kept up by, or related to, our Company. Hyperlinks to such destinations are given as a convenience to clients and are not supported by or associated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not explored any or all of such destinations and is not in charge of the substance of those locales. The client visits hyperlinks at their risk, and our Company makes no portrayals or guarantees about the content, entirety or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the locales hyperlinked to this site. Further, the consideration of any hyperlink to an outside site does not compulsorily implicatively imply support by our Company of that site.